Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Independence Day

Happy 4th of July!

We enjoyed celebrating Independence Day. We went to a cookout at Susan & Rick Simmons' house. We ate and enjoyed good fellowship. We later went to Dublin and watched the fireworks. It is just not the 4th without fireworks! We missed going to the parade in Douglasville but already have plans to attend the Labor Day parade and fireworks show in September. Hope everyone enjoyed the day!

1 comment:

Danette Rogers, ABD (but not for long) said...

I wanted to drop and line and tell you I am proud of you for creating your own blog! Blogs are so much fun, and I know you will enjoy posting.

Danette


Brianne & Miranda

Gina & Ben

This is our new pop-up camper

Me, Miranda & Brianne - 1st Day of School

Me, Miranda & Brianne - 1st Day of School

Panama City Beach, Florida, July 2007

Miranda - 6 years old

Brianne - 11 years old