Monday, July 2, 2007

Hello from Ben, Gina, Brianne & Miranda

Blogging is new to me! My hopes are to keep this page updated with thoughts and pictures as often as possible for our friends and family to enjoy. We all stay so busy that I should have plenty to post each week! I want to start by telling a little bit about each of us.

Ben is currently a Special Agent with the Georgia Secretary of State's Office in Macon. He is also a full time student online with Florida Metropolitan University majoring in Criminal Justice. He is looking forward to obtaining his Bachelor's degree in 2008.

I am currently teaching First Grade at Bleckley County Primary School. I am also a full time student online with Walden University majoring in Literacy and Reading. I will graduate with a Master's degree in December of this year.

Brianne will be in the 6th grade at Bleckley County Middle School this upcoming year. She is busy with dance also.

Miranda will be in the 1st grade at Bleckley County Primary School this upcoming year. She plays softball and will begin gymnastics in August.

No comments:


Brianne & Miranda

Gina & Ben

This is our new pop-up camper

Me, Miranda & Brianne - 1st Day of School

Me, Miranda & Brianne - 1st Day of School

Panama City Beach, Florida, July 2007

Miranda - 6 years old

Brianne - 11 years old