Friday, July 27, 2007

Trip to Atlanta

I went to Atlanta from July 15th-19th for a CRCT Data Review Conference. Me, Danette Rogers & Terri Bennett represented the Primary School. Danette and I reviewed field questions for 1st grade language arts. We learned a lot and really enjoyed our week there. We ate really well each day. We also went to Centennial Park and the Aquarium one day. On Wednesday we went school supply shopping and met with a fellow Walden student, Amy Scott. We had so much in common that we sat at Macaroni Grill and talked for three hours.

While I was in Atlanta, Brianne went to stay with MawMaw in Douglasville and Miranda stayed with Grammy in Cochran. Ben was all alone for the week.

Danette took some really good pictures while we were there. I will share some of them soon.

No comments:


Brianne & Miranda

Gina & Ben

This is our new pop-up camper

Me, Miranda & Brianne - 1st Day of School

Me, Miranda & Brianne - 1st Day of School

Panama City Beach, Florida, July 2007

Miranda - 6 years old

Brianne - 11 years old