Spring Break for the Pearson Family
Our Spring Break was the week of March 31st - April 4th. Ben was able to take off work and we went camping at John Tanner State Park in Carrollton, Georgia. While we were there we were able to visit with some of his family. We also went to Fernbank Museum, the Georgia Aquarium, The World of Coca-Cola, Centennial Park, CNN Center, and the Atlanta Zoo. We had a great time every where we went. The weather was not the best for Spring Break but we made the most of it. Here are a few of the many pictures that I took during our adventures. I hope you enjoy!
Our Spring Break was the week of March 31st - April 4th. Ben was able to take off work and we went camping at John Tanner State Park in Carrollton, Georgia. While we were there we were able to visit with some of his family. We also went to Fernbank Museum, the Georgia Aquarium, The World of Coca-Cola, Centennial Park, CNN Center, and the Atlanta Zoo. We had a great time every where we went. The weather was not the best for Spring Break but we made the most of it. Here are a few of the many pictures that I took during our adventures. I hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment