Sunday, August 5, 2007

1st Day of School

Summer is officially over! We all started back to school on Friday, August 3rd. I have included a picture of the girls on the 1st day. Brianne is in the 6th grade and Miranda is in the 1st grade. Brianne had an eventful day, starting with there was not a bus scheduled to pick up her and three other teacher's children so she was late for the 1st day of school. (Not a good way to start off the new year at a new school!). Her classes are scattered throughout the school so she said she was lost most of the day. I know it will get easier as this next week goes by. Also, a note of interest. It surprised me to find that Brianne's homeroom class is the exact same classroom that I attended in the first grade. It brought back some memories! Of course, she thinks the ceiling tiles are going to fall down because they are so OLD! Miranda had a great day. She loves her teacher Mrs. Dean. She was glad to reunite with some of her friends. I will also be her teacher this year. I will be teaching her math. I hope it goes well for both of us!

No comments:


Brianne & Miranda

Gina & Ben

This is our new pop-up camper

Me, Miranda & Brianne - 1st Day of School

Me, Miranda & Brianne - 1st Day of School

Panama City Beach, Florida, July 2007

Miranda - 6 years old

Brianne - 11 years old